Personal metal detector is used in inspection detection at airports and railway stations
Personal Metal Detector
- Electronic detection inspection at airports, railway stations and wharfs.
- Security inspection of customs, public securities, frontier defense and safeguard authorities.
- Quality inspection of medicine and food commercial systems.
- Security inspection of important sites and playgrounds.
- Noble metal detection, such as gold or silver jewelry manufacturing plants. Detection distance: Pin: 30-60 mm Coin: 75-100 mm Six inch cutter: 160-10mm 20MM Steel ball: 180-195mm.
- Simple and convenient to use, no adjustment is required.
- The detection distance will not be changed when the battery voltage drops from 9V to about 7V.
- Low power consumption, can work for 40 hours continuously.
- There is automatic and continues alarm when the battery is used up.
- Switch on/off audio prompt function.
- With external rechargeable socket hole.
- Has audio, light and vibration hand off switch Install and replace battery:
- The battery lid can be opened by pushing backward with thumb at the concave groove.
- Install the 6F22(9V) battery according to the anode and cathode signs on the battery lid.
- Cover with the battery lid and push forward firmly.
- Please note battery is not supplied, it can be ordered separately along with separate charger. NOTE:
- Be sure to switch off the power after use.
- Battery shall be taken out when the detector will be kept unused for long.
- No sound will be produced when the probe is fixedly positioned to the metal object. Sound is produced only when the probe crosses the metal object.
- Be sure to switch off the power (2) when the battery is recharged. .
- Charger voltage: 9V for AC; 10V for DC. (The charger shall be self-provided).